Wednesday, March 31, 2010

With a Little Help from My friends



This past weekend I had the pleasure of taking a road trip to Rochester NY with some very good friends. We were heading up to A. Bogs house for a night of performances at some of Rochester's hot venues.
I must say that the road trip, and performing made me feel so alive once again. I had been feeling rather dead and lost for some time now but new light has shined upon me. Some would call it an epiphany or some sort of deliverance, I will call it salvation. I have been saved from destruction and a seal of protection has been cast over me. I can see the road up ahead with clarity once again. I can feel my heart beating and the wind breathing life into my weary bones. All of this with a little help from my friends.

No comments: