Friday, October 17, 2008

DM STITH


DM Stith is a gentle soul. A keeper of beautifully crafted folk songs that I can only imagine existing in my most allegorical dreams. DM Stith is also a close friend with whom I've had the pleasure of collaborating with in our musical journeys.
His debut album will be released by the Asthmatic Kitty Record Label sometime in December. A song titled " Just Once" from this anticipated album was graciously reviewed by FADER. I had the honor of laying down some obscure lap steel on this gem of a song. My lap steel playing can be mainly heard towards the end of the song. It almost embodies a creature dangling from steel tightrope, scratching away at the surface of this dreamy song. Watch out, DM Stith is coming your way!


http://www.myspace.com/dmstith

No comments: